Dr. Ann Straight MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 24th, 2015
Nice doctor, horriable office staff/managment
Pros: Dr. Straight is very nice, super sweet and seems to know what she is doing. She always took the time to explain the process between insurance and what my son needed. Cons: The office staff is not friendly. I overheard the office staff talking bad about a patient. The office is very disorganized. They lost our paper work from other doctors and they never called me to let me know. In fact I had an appointment that was relent on that paperwork, I went in, and basically the doctor couldn't help me and all that was done was a weighing. $50 copay to be weighed. On several occasions, our appointment had to be rescheduled for some reason or another. On several occasions I have left messages to speak with the doctor and either I would never get a call back or the receptionist would call me. Although the doctor is really nice, being a patient in that practice is very frustrating. I have chosen to switch doctors because of these reasons. If my son is going to need hormone treatments, I do not want to spend the next 10 years in that office with those people. Too bad for Dr. Straight, I would have stayed with her.

April 21st, 2015
She is a wonderful caring doctor for children who really have difficult times coping with Diabetes. She listens and helps children cope and handle what they are facing. And her staff is just super amazing, always helpful and quick to respond to sudden emergencies.

May 8th, 2009
I LOVE HER!
I have had type 1 diabetes for 11 years and she is the only doctor i have ever liked! She always greets me with a smile and hug! I cannot express how amazing she is. She has become a strong loving and understanding presence in my life!

November 11th, 2008
Dr. Straight is the most caring and professional doctor I have ever met. She makes sure that I know what is going on with my daughter, and she is always available to help me and my daughter. She is extremely thorough and makes sure that you know how to care for your diabetic child.