A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Stroh, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Stroh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- North Colorado Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stroh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Stroh practice?
Dr. Ann Stroh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO.
See Loveland Internists, Loveland Oncologists, and Loveland Hematologists.