A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Stroh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Stroh, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Stroh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- North Colorado Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann L Stroh DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Stroh practice?
- Dr. Ann Stroh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Stroh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Berthoud, CO and Greeley, CO.
See Loveland Internists and Loveland Oncologists.