A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Stroh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Stroh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stroh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stroh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Stroh, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroh graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Stroh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- North Colorado Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann L Stroh DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann L. Stroh practice?
- Dr. Ann Stroh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Stroh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Loveland, CO.
See Loveland Internists and Loveland Oncologists.