Dr. Ann Stroink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Stroink?

Back surgery

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Had very good experience wood recommend Dr Stronk to anyone I know.

pipefitter

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Very likeable and competent and highly recommended. Surgery went as planned, results remain to be seen.

2nd op

Posted on August 14th, 2016

Exactly as planned

Posted on August 7th, 2016

From the initial exam through surgery and rehabilitation, my experience with Dr. Stroink and her capable team has been exceptional. Access to & communication with Dr. Stroink has been easy. My concerns and queries were attended to in a kind and timely manner. I especially liked the thorough explanation of the treatment protocol from every part of my care team. I truly believe that my health and well-being are important to Dr. Ann Stroink and her capable team and recommend them without reservation.

feeling good about everytging

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

What I was told before he operation is what went on after the operation I was treated with respect by all. My Hospital stay at Bromenn was everything I expected and everybody was extremely professional and friendly

Appalling

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I am appalled at some of the reviews that have been written for Dr. Stroink...I have read so many good things that we could not possibly be talking about the same person because my experiences with her have been awful. First of all, her office may be the most unorganized I've ever seen. The wait is always too long and I can almost never talk to someone when I need to. I have called her office multiple times before ever hearing a response and after one of my visits I was told I would receive a follow-up call and never did. Once I finally wait over an hour to see her, I only ever talk with her for about 2 minutes, which always makes me wonder why her office is always behind schedule. Finally, the diagnosis she gave me was incorrect and I have since had other doctors tell me that what she told me was wrong and they didn't understand where she was coming from with her diagnosis. Apparently others have had good experiences but mine was dirt poor.

Longest wait ever

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

I have been to Dr. Stroink's office 4 times now and every time she has been helpful and kind during my visits. However, I know I will NEVER return to this office again simply due to the amount of time spent waiting to talk with her or another nurse. The first time I visited I waited over an hour to even get back to a room. The second and third times each took about 45 minutes. The last, and final time I will ever visit her office, I waited almost TWO HOURS to go back to a room and then had to wait even longer once I had been brought back. This was absolutely absurd and I do not believe that it is acceptable to make patients wait for such an extended period of time.

She Saved My Life

Posted on October 24th, 2012

After taking my sports car airborne north of Bloomington, I was taken to Bromenn ER. The medics cleaned me up and were prepared to send me home after a routine xray. Dr. Stroink was the on-call surgeon and came in to examine me. She ordered a MRI and it turned out that I had broken bones in my neck and back. I had crushed my sternum, collapsed a lung, bruised my heart, and broke a number of ribs. She immediately put me in ICU, surgically corrected my neck and back the following day, and 13 days later I was finally discharged. After six months in a brace I was finally able to return to my normal like without any significant issues. Had I gone home that day I most likely would have suffered paralysis. Yes, Dr. Stroink truly saved my life.

Anita "Lynn" Wills

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr. Stroink is wonderful. Never met anyone who didn't think the same. I had a horrible experience with my general doctor leading up to getting to Dr. Stroink. The General doc let me go around in severe pain for about 3 weeks, telling me I had a pulled muscle, arthritus, sent me for 3 week of physical therapy for nothing, shoulder exray, all this time my fingers are number and severe pain in arm! Finally she sent me to Dr. Pegg who rushed around and got things done getting me to Dr. Stroink to fix this disc/smashed nerve problem! The entire staff and Dr. Stroinks' office is very caring and courtious. Would not consider another doctor for a neurological problem in future and will tell all I know the same.

Disc herniation

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Disc herniation got repaired quickly over my winter break and got back to school the next semester. Having some complications now but I feel confident having her as my Doc. Several of my professors have worked with her or know her and they all think she is the best in the area. She keeps up to date with the latest procedures even is chosen to participate in clinical trials of procedures being tested all over the country.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2011

Went there on WC Injury she stuck up for me and she went to bat an won.Then did an excellent job, an I feel 100 percent better.Thank God she is smarter an more knowledgable than those Lier IME Doctors .

The Best Doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

Excellent Doctor probably the best Back Doctor in the Country.