A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Sudoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Sudoh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudoh graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sudoh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- White Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sudoh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann Sudoh practice?
Dr. Ann Sudoh practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Superior, WI and Ashland, WI.
See Duluth Family Physicians, Duluth Sports Medicine Doctors, Duluth Orthopedic Surgeons, and Duluth Emergency Physicians.