A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Ngyuen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Ngyuen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Ngyuen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngyuen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ngyuen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Twin Cities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Ngyuen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Ngyuen practice?
- Dr. Ann Ngyuen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ann Ngyuen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Destin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL and Crestview, FL.
See Destin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.