A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Tannous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Tannous is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Tannous, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannous graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tannous has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Fayez Tannous MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann F. Tannous practice?
- Dr. Ann Tannous has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Tannous practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.