A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Tannous, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannous graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tannous has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tannous accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Tannous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann F. Tannous practice?
Dr. Ann Tannous practices Pediatrics near Exton, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Tannous, Dr. Marianne Tannous, Dr. Hanna Tannous, Dr. Nan Tannous, Dr. Maryann Tannous, Dr. Nancy Tannous, Dr. Hannelore Tannous, Dr. Ana Tannous