A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Tousignant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Tousignant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Tousignant, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tousignant graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tousignant has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Tousignant MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Tousignant practice?
- Dr. Ann Tousignant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Tousignant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shawano, WI.
See Shawano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.