A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Tramontana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Tramontana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Tramontana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tramontana graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Tramontana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Health System
- Meritus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Marie Tramontana MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Tramontana practice?
- Dr. Ann Tramontana has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Tramontana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.