Dr. Ann Tramontana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Tramontana?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Ann Tramontana?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2016

This one did it. Will never visit this Dr again.

April 8th, 2016

My Daughter Came Home Crying from her first visit - Don't go to Dr. Tramontana!

My daughter went to Dr. T. for a diagnostic visit and came home crying about how she was mistreated mentally. She said Dr. T. was most discourteous and she will never ever go there again. My daughter is a very, kind person who very rarely uses negative words about someone. Zero stars for the Dr. However staff was very nice.

November 6th, 2015

Worst Doctor Ever, Please do NOT use

If I could give 0 stars, I would. I first started going to Dr. Tramontana because my mom was seeing her and refereed me. She's an older doctor who seems to just not enjoy her job. My visits were by no means good but tolerable (for a doctor you only see once a year). My last visit was cancelled over 3 times. The first two were from her having really bad pneumonia and the next couple were from her needing to see a patient for an urgent visit. Honestly, these cancellations didn't bother me- people get sick. Also, I like doctors who do urgent appointments (what if I needed one? I would hope they'd do the same for me). But, having so many appointments cancelled, I ran out of my birth control before my next appointment. So I called to get a prescription. As first, she out right refused to refill it. I was pretty upset at this notion and told the staff that this was unacceptable. Tramontana, herself, then called me and was the nastiest you know what on the phone I've ever had the unpleasure of talking to. she literally yelled at me for being irresponsible and not coming to my appointment and for not being in for over a year. Literally yelled (my husband could her her phone convo from another room, and it was NOT on speaker). I then corrected her, that SHE had cancelled on me for over 3 times. Her response? "That doesn't excuse sh*t". Yep. Her cancelling on me does not excuse me not being able to be checked. She then HUNG UP on me, still with no birth control. Again, that's what this was over. Something I use to be RESPONSIBLE. I called and spoke to the office manager and she simply said "yeah, that's just how she is. we get so many complaints but there's nothing I can do". I was transferred to another doctor who is ok, but has also withheld birth control because my appointment was "not early enough". In my honest opinion, this whole office is a train wreck. But most of all, women like Dr. Tramontana should not be allowed to still be in practice. How many complaints and lives do you have to mess up to have your license revoked? To be kicked out of a practice? It's unsettling that she's still allowed to be there and do this to others. Since this has happened, I have heard so many horror stories of this woman. Please, for your own well being, do NOT use this doctor. There are plenty of other better options.

January 17th, 2014

Finally...going elsewhere

I have used the services of this practice when necessary over the course of 20+ years. Dr. Tramontana handled the care and delivery of my only child decades ago. I returned to this office on other instances for urgent situations. ( I did not know where else to go.) I will say that my immediate health needs were addressed in a timely manner. However, every visit with Dr. Tramontana left me disappointed and most recently angry. I do not believe that I was viewed as a whole person. My body was treated, but my mind and spirit were mistreated. I can overlook the less than considerate handling of my overly emotional side, but I cannot overlook the disregard of my intelligence. I wanted to understand the root cause of my most recent condition, so I asked questions. The answer I received was "age"; my options for dealing with "age", hormone pills or a surgical procedure. I have not been back, nor do I plan to see Dr. Tramontana ever again. (Side note: my condition of "age" has been rectified by changes in diet and the use of specific food supplements as recommended by an alternative medical practitioner.)

November 4th, 2013

Worst experience ever

This was the first time seeing Dr. Tramontana. She came into the room and made a smart comment about not being there for a couple of years and again before I left. I was very dissatisfied with the whole experience. She barely looked at me...she looked more at my chart. She hurried with her questions and I felt like dirt by the time I left.Her attitude made me not want to ask questions. I felt like she had no real time for me even if I did have questions. I have never had such a bad experience in my life with any doctor before. I was upset and left the office immediately and will never go back and let everyone I know what happened.

July 18th, 2009