A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Traynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Traynor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traynor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Traynor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Traynor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Traynor graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Traynor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Traynor MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Traynor practice?
- Dr. Ann Traynor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Traynor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cassopolis, MI.
See Cassopolis Internists, Cassopolis Hematologists, and Cassopolis Oncologists.