A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Traynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Traynor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traynor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Traynor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Traynor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Traynor graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Traynor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Traynor MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Traynor practice?
- Dr. Ann Traynor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Traynor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cassopolis, MI.
See Cassopolis Internists, Cassopolis Hematologists, and Cassopolis Oncologists.