A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Traynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Traynor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Traynor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Traynor graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Traynor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Elizabeth Traynor MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann E. Traynor practice?
- Dr. Ann Traynor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Traynor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Internists, Waterville Hematologists, and Waterville Oncologists.