A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Uhle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Uhle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Uhle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhle graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uhle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uhle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann H. Uhle practice?
Dr. Ann Uhle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hartland, MI and Howell, MI.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.