Dr.. Uhle is awesome! show details Dr.. Uhle is awesome!
by Meghan R. on May 15th, 2013

Dr. Uhle is very friendly and polite. She was very helpful my entire pregnancy and through out all my other visits. Wish she wouldn't have moved out of state :), but I highly recommend her!

Dr. Ann Uhle is fabulous! show details Dr. Ann Uhle is fabulous!
Jul 16th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Ann Uhle to anyone seeking an OB/Gyn

Apr 17th, 2012

Dr Uhle provides excellent patient care.She is easy to talk too and listens carefully to what kinds of issues, even the most uncomfotable ones that are hard to discuss easy to talk about. A wonderful care giver with many years of experience.

Great Doctor and staff !! show details Great Doctor and staff !!
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr Uhle is extremely professional and knowledgeable.I would feel comfortable in recommending her and her facilty to any woman. Dr Uhle takes time to spend w/ you and jots down notes along the way. Seems genuinely concerned about whatever your issue/s are. She also returns calls in a timely manner. Thankful to have her as my Doctor.

Jan 13th, 2012

Dr. Uhle has been my physician for years. She is extremely knowledgable, professional and very kind.

Pleasure to Have This Doctor show details Pleasure to Have This Doctor
Jan 12th, 2012

It was a pleasure to have a doctor that focused on our needs, our concerns, and also advised based on her vast medical experience and knowledge. We always felt confident that we were getting excellent medical care during our twin pregnancy. We have a special place in our hearts for Dr. Uhle. I have and will continue to recommend this doctor to friends and colleagues.

Dr. Uhle's in Hartland show details Dr. Uhle's in Hartland
Apr 11th, 2011

I used to see Dr. Uhle in Howell, and am so happy she is now in Hartland (810)632-0092....Her knowledge and professional are rare these days...I feel better having such an expert taking care of my health...We may not act like old friends talking over a cup of tea, but she has never made me feel rushed and she always answers my questions.