A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Vorys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Vorys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Vorys, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorys graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vorys has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Stoneman Vorys MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ann S. Vorys practice?
- Dr. Ann Vorys has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Vorys practices Infectious Disease near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, MD.
See Towson Infectious Disease Doctors.