Dr. Ann Wanner MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Seattle, WA

September 2nd, 2016
Favorite Doctor So Far
Dr Wanner takes the time to really dig in to your condition. I saw her for allergies, but she also recommended a new way for me to take my asthma medication and diagnosed a Vitamin D deficiency. She made this possible by taking her time and being methodical about my health. She asked about everything, above and beyond what I would have expected for a specialist.

September 23rd, 2009
She was very caring
I think she is a great dr. never in a rush and very through.

May 7th, 2009
Unprofessional
This doctor is extremely unprofessional and behaved like a primadonna in front of my 13 yr-old daughter. She was over 25 minutes late and made no apologies, in fact, when I mentioned that we had been waiting for over 25 minutes, she threw her folder down and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut. My daughter and I were amazed, she returned a few minutes later and screamed about how she was fitting me in (not the case, I called that morning and she had an opening) and that 25 minutes was not a long time to wait for a doctor. She screamed, what do you want me to do about it! I replied with, acknowledgement would be nice and then like a stepford wife, she turned around and began acting sweet as pie to my daughter, who was traumatized by her behavior. We went over my daughter's medications for allergies and I inquired as to why she did not prescribe a certain medication and she looked me up and down and replied that it was really expensive - as though I could not afford it.