Dr. Ann Warren MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2016
I saw Dr. Warren for almost nine years. She's always had BAD bedside manner and her nurses and medical assistants are almost as bad as she is. My first female surgery with her went well and I was pleased with her. However, I did have a second female surgery with her 8 years later. It didn't go so well. The worst part is that the surgery was in January, she called me in August telling me she was just going over the results from surgery and it wasn

March 15th, 2016
The only good thing about my appointment was the fact that she seemed to know what she was doing and explained the procedure before doing it. Her attitude was quick and rude tho. Not sure if she was having a bad day or if she always acts this way?! I was already uncomfortable with the situation from the start after she was yelling at her staff for not having her equipment ready while I was in the room. They all looked like they were terrified of her and we're stumbling quickly for the missing equipment. I even heard alot of panicked sorry's coming from the staff as they gave the missing items to her. The staff were quiet and seemed to just be robots. Probably because of the screaming terrified environment they have to endure. Well atleast this was my experience that day. I will never return to this place. It was by far my worst experience going to any doctor. It was not a very professional, or personal experience which I need when trusting a doctor.

November 18th, 2015
Excellent doctor!!!
I would highly recommend Dr. Warren. She is extremely polite and she will always explain your options to you. She also will ask a few times if you have any questions and she does take her time. I never feel like I am rushed out of the office. Staff is very friendly.

July 12th, 2012
Really nice lady! Was very friendly and also very kind and not rushing. I really liked that she asked about my personal life, kids and overall health. She was so easy to talk to. Always have gone to a man Dr.and really felt comfortable talking with her. I would surely recommend her to other women.

February 3rd, 2012
Office Hours
I do not know how a doctors office can function if there is not a receptionist there 40 hours a week to help patience out. Further more I do not understand how the hours and which practice this doctor is at (since she has 2) is listed at all on her website or on the answering machine when you call. And when you get the answering machine you cannot even leave a message.

May 5th, 2011
Everything you want in a gynecologist.
Dr. Warren was recommended to me by my hospital roommate. She is pleasant, professional, competent, and personable.It was a short wait and the staff was friendly. I highly recommend her!

November 23rd, 2009
Great find
After going through more than one dr. - Dr. Warren is a keeper.

April 16th, 2009
Friendly and professional.

March 23rd, 2009
Horrible experience-one of the worst in doctor's visits.