A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Wierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Wierman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Wierman, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- General Oncology
- General Oncology Breast Cancer LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Lung Cancer Gastroenterology
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wierman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wierman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Maura Wierman MD and FACP is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Wierman practice?
- Dr. Ann Wierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Wierman practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, Las Vegas Hematologists, and Las Vegas Pathologists.