A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Wierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Wierman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Wierman, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- General Oncology
- General Oncology Breast Cancer LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Lung Cancer Gastroenterology
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wierman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wierman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wierman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan