A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Wierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Wierman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wierman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wierman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Wierman, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wierman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Wierman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Maura Wierman FACP and MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Wierman practice?
- Dr. Ann Wierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Wierman practices Medical Oncology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Oncologists.