A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Wierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Wierman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wierman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wierman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Wierman, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wierman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Wierman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Maura Wierman FACP and MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Wierman practice?
- Dr. Ann Wierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Wierman practices Medical Oncology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Oncologists.