Dr. Ann Wierman MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Henderson, NV

October 3rd, 2013
Compassion Beyond Compare
Dr.Wierman is the most compassionate and caring doctor that I have ever met in my entire life. You are NEVER a number to her nor a time on a appointment book. She listens, she cares and she is without a doubt the very best in her profession. I have referred everyone that needed a Cancer or Hemotologist Specialist to her. There should be more people in the world like her and certainly more doctors like her.

August 17th, 2013
A truly wonderful conduit to restoring a healthier body
Without question,Dr.Weirman was chiefly responsible for giving me the the great fortune of an extended life to share with my family. She has the unique quality of inspiring hope and feeling she is making the right choices in your treatment.I felt so badly when she left Comprehensive Cancer Center earlier this year, but am elated she is still in Vegas,now with Cancer and Blood Specialists of Nevada. Telephone number is 822-2000.She is the very best.

February 13th, 2013
Patient
The best internist/oncologist I've ever had treat me. Extremely knowledgable, agressivly treats my illness, forthright in explaining my symptoms, treatment and possible side effects. of that treatment.

June 18th, 2012
she is without a doubt the best oncologist in this town... I have refered 6 friends to her and they all are so happy to have her as their doctor.If you are looking for a great doctor she is the one for you...

March 28th, 2011
One of a kind.... When you have to go through cancer, she is the kind of doctor you could only hope to have. Absolute top notch care, not only does she know her stuff and have amazing follow up, but she truly cares about her patients. She does not make you feel like you are just another chart.

May 4th, 2009
The living definition of a caring doctor!
While hospitalized during 2005, I had my attending physician give up on me. He announced at the foot of my bed that he had no idea what my medical problem was other than it was complex. Dr. Wierman, who had been assisting, took over and managed my care. She worked hard and overtime. One late night she and a nurse were on the floor trying to find a spot on my foot to draw blood! She is the living example of medical CARE!!