A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Winny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Winny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Winny, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winny graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Winny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Rush Copley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Chacko Winny MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ann C. Winny practice?
- Dr. Ann Winny has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Winny practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists and Lakeland Rheumatologists.