A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Winny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Winny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winny
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Winny, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winny graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Winny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Rush Copley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Chacko Winny MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ann C. Winny practice?
- Dr. Ann Winny has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Winny practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists and Lakeland Rheumatologists.