A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Wolf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Dieffenbach Wolf MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann D. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Ann Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Wolf practices Pediatrics near Belmont, CA.
See Belmont Pediatricians.