Dr. Ann Woodbridge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 25th, 2015
Absurdly long wait times. Do not recommend.
Although I like Dr. Woodbridge, I have always waited over an hour and a half without explanation. I cannot spend all day here, people make appointment times for a reason. I will never go back after four times back to back of waiting at least 90 minutes. Do not recommend.

September 5th, 2014
Best doctor ever!!!!!
Dr. Woodbridge delivered both of my children. They are now 12 and 9 and I still see her every year. She was always there for me and still is. The office always calls back in a timely manner and answers questions. I highly recommend her. I joke that I would have another baby just to get to see her more often. When I have had emergencies she was always there and got the situation quickly and efficiently under control. She always sits down and takes time. I never feel rushed, There have been times I've waited to see her because there was an emergency or a delivery. That is part of the deal. When I was the emergency she was there immediately.

December 27th, 2011
Prenatal care must be so routine that she would forget to explain what she was doing unless I asked. She didn't care to show up for my delivery and later explained she had personal issues. After leaving hospital, I had severely painful hemorrhoids so I called her office and she prescribed a medication that was obsolete. By the time a nurse returned my call, she basically said I should go to a rectal doctor if I had severe issues. This took about two days. During this wait, I sought out a family doctor who prescribed the medicine I needed without going to the recommended rectal doctor. Among other disappointments, any doctor who fails to keep up with current day medicine looses all credibility with me.

December 6th, 2011
Excellent!
I love Dr. Woodbridge. She is the only OB/GYN that I will use and she isn't even covered on my insurance! Love her!

April 29th, 2011
My doctor was not on call while I was in labor, so she broke my water. She acted like I was the biggest inconvenience. I went natural (no pain meds at all)so I was in a lot of pain. My husband and I were not at all impressed by her bedside manner or care for me at all. Luckily another doctor actually delivered our baby.

March 26th, 2010
Best Of The Best
Dr. Woodbridge is a Excellent doctor.She knows her work and is very caring.This is why I keep coming back.She is wonderful!