Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist

Health Central Women's Care PA
8160 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 224
Dallas, TX 75231
214-365-1150
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Pregnant with kidney stones  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

I was 38 weeks pregnant when I was hospitalized With kidney stones. Since I was pregnant the doctors couldn't break up my stones. I had to wait till they passed. I was in extreme pain. doctor Woodbridge Is my doctor and she came to see me and check on me everyday at the hospital. She made sure in was getting my medication and that I was not in pain. When my body stopped reacting to the medicine she stayed in the room with me through all my screaming and crying and demanded the nurses hurry and bring my new prescription. While they were setting up the new IV, she rubbed my shoulders and told me it was going to be alright. She stayed by my side the whole time until I fell asleep from the injection. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. She is the most caring doctor I have ever been to and she helps you with anything you need. She listens to you.Jenni

|  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

Prenatal care must be so routine that she would forget to explain what she was doing unless I asked. She didn't care to show up for my delivery and later explained she had personal issues. After leaving hospital, I had severely painful hemorrhoids so I called her office and she prescribed a medication that was obsolete. By the time a nurse returned my call, she basically said I should go to a rectal doctor if I had severe issues. This took about two days. During this wait, I sought out a family doctor who prescribed the medicine I needed without going to the recommended rectal doctor. Among other disappointments, any doctor who fails to keep up with current day medicine looses all credibility with me.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

I love Dr. Woodbridge. She is the only OB/GYN that I will use and she isn't even covered on my insurance! Love her!

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

My doctor was not on call while I was in labor, so she broke my water. She acted like I was the biggest inconvenience. I went natural (no pain meds at all)so I was in a lot of pain. My husband and I were not at all impressed by her bedside manner or care for me at all. Luckily another doctor actually delivered our baby.

|  Best Of The Best  |  show details
by Priscilla Thompson on Mar 26th, 2010

Dr. Woodbridge is a Excellent doctor.She knows her work and is very caring.This is why I keep coming back.She is wonderful!

|  OB  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Woodbridge is a very good doctor with an awesome bedside manner. She has delievered both of my kids, been my OB for 9 years and I am ve...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com