A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Woodward, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Woodward has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Woodward practice?
Dr. Anne Woodward practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.