A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodward
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodward Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Woodward, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Woodward has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Woodward MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Woodward practice?
- Dr. Anne Woodward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anne Woodward practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Detroit Surgeons.