A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anne Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodward
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodward Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anne Woodward, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Woodward has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anne Marie Woodward MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Anne M. Woodward practice?
- Dr. Anne Woodward has 1 office location.
Dr. Anne Woodward practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.