A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Wry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Wry is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wry graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Wry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Michele Wry MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ann M. Wry practice?
- Dr. Ann Wry has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Wry practices Internal Medicine near Rochelle Park, NJ.
See Rochelle Park Internists.