Dr. Ann Wurst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Wurst?

December 19th, 2014

As a patient, I have always found D.r Wurst to be very attentive and the office professional. I have had great experiences with her as well as the nurse practitioners and nurses.

June 26th, 2013

Caring and down to earth

Dr. Wurst is a great person to see. She performed a colposcopy on me and made it way less scary. She talked to me the whole time and was personable. She also discussed pediatricians with me for my little one on the way. She's super down to earth and makes you feel comfortable asking silly questions. She wears everyday clothes and makes the environment comfortable!!!

September 14th, 2012

Horrible bedside manner

Extremely rude. In an accusatory tone asked me why I was there and then introduced herself as an after thought. Hadn't looked at my chart and wouldn't listen to my explanation of my problem. Spike down to me as though I was just looking for drugs and needed to get over it, even though my pain was so bad I was unable to move the previous evening. Then proceeded to insult me for having an infant who woke up to feed more than twice in a night even though infant is only today 1 week old. Would NOT reccommend her, but the other doctors and midwives at this practice have all been very caring, professional, and supportive.

August 7th, 2012

Dr. Wurst is the best

My two daughters and I go to Dr. Wurst. She is always very caring and spends plenty of time listening. She is exceptional and I would recommend her to anyone!

June 30th, 2012

Do NOT go to this medical service.

Did not receive a phone call to remind me of my appointment the next day. I pre-registered on line. First thing at the window-paperwork to fill out-did not know about the pre-registeration. Waited in outside waiting room 1/2 hr., moved to an inside room, talked to another person for less than 1 minute, waited to talk to the doctor, waited another 1/2 hr for doctor, then moved to the exam room, waited 45 minutes for the exam, which lasted about 5 minutes. Said she could prescribe some creme, but "BUT IT WAS VERY EXPENSIVE"--repeated about 5 times that "IT WAS VERY EXPENSIVE". The WORST doctor visit I have ever had. Is it because I am on medicare? I have very good insurance besides medicare, plus good drug coverage.The question how long was your wait at the office needs to allow for more than an hour!I "DO NOT ADVISE YOU TO GO TO THIS DOCTOR"

January 15th, 2009