A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Zaccagnini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Zaccagnini, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaccagnini graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Zaccagnini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Veronica Zaccagnini DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ann V. Zaccagnini practice?
- Dr. Ann Zaccagnini has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ann Zaccagnini practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Troy Physiatrists.