A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Zaccagnini, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaccagnini graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zaccagnini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaccagnini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ann Zaccagnini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ann V. Zaccagnini practice?
Dr. Ann Zaccagnini practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Clinton Township Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Zaccagnini, Dr. Anabel Zaccagnini, Dr. Anya Zaccagnini, Dr. Deeann Zaccagnini, Dr. Hana Zaccagnini, Dr. Hanna Zaccagnini, Dr. Hannah Zaccagnini, Dr. Hannelore Zaccagnini