A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Zilliox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Zilliox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zilliox
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zilliox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Zilliox, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilliox graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zilliox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Philomena Zilliox MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ann P. Zilliox practice?
- Dr. Ann Zilliox has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Zilliox practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Pediatricians and Newport News Allergists.