A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Zilliox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Zilliox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Zilliox, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilliox graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zilliox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Allergy & Asthma Of Oyster Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Philomena Zilliox MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ann P. Zilliox practice?
- Dr. Ann Zilliox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Zilliox practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA.
See Newport News Allergists and Newport News Pediatricians.