A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Zilliox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Zilliox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zilliox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zilliox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Zilliox, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilliox graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Zilliox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Philomena Zilliox MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ann P. Zilliox practice?
- Dr. Ann Zilliox has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Zilliox practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Pediatricians and Newport News Allergists.