A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Zimrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Zimrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Zimrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimrin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Zimrin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Zimrin MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Zimrin practice?
- Dr. Ann Zimrin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ann Zimrin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Hematologists, and Baltimore Oncologists.