A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ann Zimrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ann Zimrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimrin
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zimrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ann Zimrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimrin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Zimrin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ann Zimrin MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ann Zimrin practice?
- Dr. Ann Zimrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ann Zimrin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Hematologists, and Baltimore Oncologists.