Dr. Anna-Louise Molette MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Molette has always been good to me.

January 17th, 2014
Find Another Doctor!
This entire office should be shut down. The office manager is a joke. The "nurse" left me bruised from repeated attempts at an IV. During my procedure (which did nothing to help with pain) I told the doctor I could feel the needles and it was hurting. She advised me to "just hold on". If I have to hurt for the rest of my life, I will never set foot in that office again.

December 15th, 2013
My Doctor
Dr Molette make a diagnosis that was right for me when other doctors never took the time to find the problems that was causeing my pain. She made a accurate diagnosis in a very short period of time and had made me feel like their is a future without being in pain 24 hours a day. She has made every effort to help in any way she can.

September 2nd, 2013
Very kind office
My mom was and I am a patient of dr. Molette. She and her staff have been very attentive, kind, and understanding. I lost my mom last year and Dr. Molette's office manager really helped me out. I just want to say thank you all!

July 30th, 2013
Dr. Molette and her staff have always been kind and actually LISTEN to my husband and myself. My husband has been a patient of Dr. Molette's for almost a year now following multiple back surgeries and dealing with chronic pain. I highly recommend Dr. Molette and her staff.

July 29th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Molette's for several years. I am a recovering drug addict. I have chronic pain. One thing I can say is Dr. Molette has helped control my pain without narcotics. I thank the Lord for her daily. I only have medicare and my wife and I are on limited income. I have ran up a bill with her office, her office manager has worked with me allowing me to pay $10 a month, They do not make me feel uncomfortable when I come for my visits. I love Dr.Molette and her staff.

July 25th, 2013
I have been going to Dr Mollette for about 1 year. Sometime the wait is long, mostly it is ok. They reviewed my X-rays and sent me for physical therapy. The injections didn't work but the burning of the nerve did. I was able to get down off the medications. I see dr Hubbard and she spends a great deal of time with me and actively tries to make my life better and for me to be on the least amount of meds as possible. I got a follow up call after each injection or procedure. I feel comfortable in the waiting room unlike some other clinics I have been at.

July 23rd, 2013
Horrible office staff.
I wouldn't tell anyone to go to this Dr. A wanna be be, Nurse practitioner named Hubbard won't spend anytime with you, and is opening the door , before you can finish your question. She pretends to be checking your breath sounds. I put her stethoscope on my back for 1 second, felt my shoulder and was ready to walk out the door. I HAVE BACK PAIN!!! The office manager is rude, and has no idea what she is doing. The entire staff treats you like a drug addict!!! Forget about asking for anything!! They make your next appointment without even asking if that's a good time. They make you feel like you're trash.

July 19th, 2013
Dr Molette/Dr Hubbard
I have found both Dr Molette and Dr Hubbard to be very knowledgeable and sincerely interested in every visit I have had with them. They are no different than most any other doctor's visits I have had in that they are very busy and seem to be trying very diligently to see all their patients as quickly as they can. It's tough for patients to wait their turn especially when dealing with pain issues. Their office is always aware of who is waiting and gets everyone in and out as quickly as they can. No doctor's office is a drive through restaurant and sometimes there are unavoidable situations that I'm sure doctors can't always predict. However there is still some room for improvement and I'm confident they are working toward improving speed issues.

June 12th, 2013
Does not listen or care
BAD DR! If you even get to see a real Dr! Does not listen or care. If you don't do what she wants she doesn't help you at all. BIG EGO!! Either take what she tells you to take or she gives you something that doesn't work.

May 31st, 2013
Stay away
The girls up front are very nice but this DR sucks. Thats if you can even see the DR. You'll probably get a no caring Physicians Assistant. They don't care and either want you addicted or give you absolutley nothing!

May 23rd, 2013
Takes the money and runs - no follow-up
My Ortho said I should get Facet injections to ease my neck and back pain. I go to southern hills medical center and spend over $900 on outpatient surgery for 2 injections. Over week later I notice no improvement to pain levels. No follow-up call to see how I'm doing. She didn't indicate that she could do these in an office setting. Was told I needed to do it outpatient at the hospital and get anesthesia. What a waste of money. Specialist who uses MedX’s machines to decrease chronic spine-related pain issues. Everyone wants to cover up the symptoms/pain with medications (or these injections). She has no business wearing a lab coat and calling herself a doctor.