Physiatrists, Pain Management Specialist

739 President Pl
Ste 220
Smyrna, TN 37167
615-459-3244
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Find Another Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2014

This entire office should be shut down. The office manager is a joke. The "nurse" left me bruised from repeated attempts at an IV. During my procedure (which did nothing to help with pain) I told the doctor I could feel the needles and it was hurting. She advised me to "just hold on". If I have to hurt for the rest of my life, I will never set foot in that office again.

|  My Doctor  |  show details
by John Tatum on Dec 15th, 2013

Dr Molette make a diagnosis that was right for me when other doctors never took the time to find the problems that was causeing my pain. She made a accurate diagnosis in a very short period of time and had made me feel like their is a future without being in pain 24 hours a day. She has made every effort to help in any way she can.

|  Very kind office  |  show details
by Michael on Sep 2nd, 2013

My mom was and I am a patient of dr. Molette. She and her staff have been very attentive, kind, and understanding. I lost my mom last year and Dr. Molette's office manager really helped me out. I just want to say thank you all!

Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Molette and her staff have always been kind and actually LISTEN to my husband and myself. My husband has been a patient of Dr. Molette's for almost a year now following multiple back surgeries and dealing with chronic pain. I highly recommend Dr. Molette and her staff.

Jul 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Molette's for several years. I am a recovering drug addict. I have chronic pain. One thing I can say is Dr. Molette has helped control my pain without narcotics. I thank the Lord for her daily. I only have medicare and my wife and I are on limited income. I have ran up a bill with her office, her office manager has worked with me allowing me to pay $10 a month, They do not make me feel uncomfortable when I come for my visits. I love Dr.Molette and her staff.

by G.B. on Jul 25th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Mollette for about 1 year. Sometime the wait is long, mostly it is ok. They reviewed my X-rays and sent me for physical therapy. The injections didn't work but the burning of the nerve did. I was able to get down off the medications. I see dr Hubbard and she spends a great deal of time with me and actively tries to make my life better and for me to be on the least amount of meds as possible. I got a follow up call after each injection or procedure. I feel comfortable in the waiting room unlike some other clinics I have been at.

|  Horrible office staff.  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2013

I wouldn't tell anyone to go to this Dr. A wanna be be, Nurse practitioner named Hubbard won't spend anytime with you, and is opening the door , before you can finish your question. She pretends to be checking your breath sounds. I put her stethoscope on my back for 1 second, felt my shoulder and was ready to walk out the door. I HAVE BACK PAIN!!! The office manager is rude, and has no idea what she is doing. The entire staff treats you like a drug addict!!! Forget about asking for anything!! They make your next appointment without even asking if that's a good time. They make you feel like you're trash.

|  Dr Molette/Dr Hubbard  |  show details
by Gene J on Jul 19th, 2013

I have found both Dr Molette and Dr Hubbard to be very knowledgeable and sincerely interested in every visit I have had with them. They are no different than most any other doctor's visits I have had in that they are very busy and seem to be trying very diligently to see all their patients as quickly as they can. It's tough for patients to wait their turn especially when dealing with pain issues. Their office is always aware of who is waiting and gets everyone in and out as quickly as they can. No doctor's office is a drive through restaurant and sometimes there are unavoidable situations that I'm sure doctors can't always predict. However there is still some room for improvement and I'm confident they are working toward improving speed issues.

|  Does not listen or care  |  show details
by An on Jun 12th, 2013

BAD DR! If you even get to see a real Dr! Does not listen or care. If you don't do what she wants she doesn't help you at all. BIG EGO!! Either take what she tells you to take or she gives you something that doesn't work.

Doctor's Response

We appreciate your feedback and apologize your experience with us did not meet your needs. The doctor works with patients to best prescribe medication based on a patients needs at the time of visit. If you would like to discuss this more please give us a call at 615 459 3244.

|  Stay away  |  show details
May 31st, 2013

The girls up front are very nice but this DR sucks. Thats if you can even see the DR. You'll probably get a no caring Physicians Assistant. They don't care and either want you addicted or give you absolutley nothing!

Doctor's Response

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize you felt our staff was rude and your experience didn't meet your satisfaction. We strive to treat all our patients to the best of our ability. If you like to discuss this further, please call us at 615 459 3244

|  Takes the money and runs - no follow-up  |  show details
by Pain in the neck on May 23rd, 2013

My Ortho said I should get Facet injections to ease my neck and back pain. I go to southern hills medical center and spend over $900 on outpatient surgery for 2 injections. Over week later I notice no improvement to pain levels. No follow-up call to see how I'm doing. She didn't indicate that she could do these in an office setting. Was told I needed to do it outpatient at the hospital and get anesthesia. What a waste of money. Specialist who uses MedX’s machines to decrease chronic spine-related pain issues. Everyone wants to cover up the symptoms/pain with medications (or these injections). She has no business wearing a lab coat and calling herself a doctor.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize that your experience with us did not meet your satisfaction. We try to We truly care about the well being of our patients and look to provide and offer services that best suit our patients needs.

|  Me  |  show details
May 19th, 2013

Never have seen the DR only a PA!! I am in excuchating pain and they take away what I have been on for years and give me anti inti-flamatoriesthat do nothing. Am am in so much pain I am sick to m stomche!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize that your visit did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide a high level of service to all our patients, but there are times when we are extremely busy, so PAs will fill in. If you would like to speak more about this please give us a call at 615 459 3244

|  Terrible  |  show details
May 18th, 2013

I have kyphoscoliosis and after my orthopedic doctor said I will be needing surgery soon, to help with my pain (I had to quit my job beause it was to painful) I was sent to pain management , I was living in florida but moved to Tennessee for a few months and decided to go to doctor molette . When I went I didnt even get to see her but a nurse practitioner who I could tell did not care about my pain but just thought because im in my twenties that Im a druggie. After spending a few min with me she gave me an order for more anti-inflammatory drugs (which ive been taking since age 14 with no relief) and a lumbar back brace, when i told her my pain was mostly from my kyphosis, so obviously she doesnt know too much about anything. Such a waste of my time and money

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the feedback about your visit. We are sorry to hear that your visit did not meet your satisfaction. There are times when the doctor is busy, so PAs will see the patient. If you would like to talk about your visit more, please give us a call at 615 459 3244

|  Good Experience  |  show details
by Michelle Meissner on Feb 20th, 2013

I liked and trusted Dr. Molette. She listened to me and spent an acceptable amount of time with me. I didn't enjoy the knee injection but that isn't her fault....I'm very protective of my knee and wouldn't have like anyone messing with it! I will return to her.

Feb 12th, 2013

When my wife and I moved back to Tennessee I was on 12 percocets a day and 10 method one a day..I felt horrible..dr. Molette and her assistant helped me get completely off the Percocet and down to 2 methadone a day..my family and friends ay I look good and I personally feel awesome.. Thank u dr. Molette.

Aug 11th, 2012

pain management is a very difficult specialty..i have been working in healthcare for two decades..I visited this office and was seen within 20 minutes...The doctor was caring and didnt give me any narcotics. she sent me to physical therapy and I can say I feel much better..Her staff was very nice and interested in how I was feeling. I will return if necessary.

Jul 31st, 2012

worst experience ever

|  QUESTIONABLE CLINIC PRACTICE  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

Very poor run office. Does not send out itemized bills but expects you to look at your EOB and then try and figure out if you are being properly charged. Lawonda office manager is very unprofessional and should not be working in the office. Negative response to getting a appointment when you really need it. Left hanging in pain for days without any options on where to go or what to do. Office staff did not respond to need to have doctor call. very dissatisfied in the treatment that I recieved.

|  As Stated Before.. RUN!!!!!... She should not be allowed to treat people  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

Rude.. Rude..just a rudest person I have ever dealt with.. She does not care how much pain your having.. Thinks everyone is a druggie.. The office manager Lawanda.. should be terminated.. unprofessional.. Molette sent in office manager to discuss surgery with a patient.. Lawanda has to medical background.. Will let patients get prepped and ready to roll into surgery and Molette will cancel surgery because she has something she wants to do..Medical Board has been asked to investigate this so called Doctor...

|  LEGALIZED DRUG DEALER?  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

Hello potential patients. I would like to share the experiences I have had with Ms. Molette; please take note I removed "Dr." from her title, as she does not deserve it. I orignally went to Ms. Molette for a back injury and ended up in worse pain than I ever imagined and walked out a drug addict in need of detox and psychological help after her very poor care. I found her knowledge nil, and as one patient so cleverly stated, anything I could have found on the internet. I have taken the liberty of reporting her to the Medical Board, and hopefully they will do a careful and throrough investigation and realize that she does not belong in this field or any other medical field anywhere on the planet. I have never been so poorly cared for in my entire life (I'm old and that says a lot). Is she the future of healthcare? Maybe we all need to go to Canada; at least there we would not have to waste our money on so-called "doctors" such as her. If you are in pain, find a really nice local drug dealer on the corner, get your pain meds, and live your life. PLEASE, RUN FROM THIS LADY. She is so dangerous.

Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Molette did an excellent job hurting me more than helping me. The reason I went to Dr. Molette was to reduce my pain. After wasting a lot of money on her, I realized she was making me worse. I didn't go to her to get "high" but to get better. Take my advice and go to someone who actually knows what they are doing.

Jul 27th, 2010

Overall. the staff was kind and friendly. there was a little wait. However every doctor i visit has a little wait. Also she was up front with me about my health and pain meds and I can only respect her for that...

|  Pain Meds  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2010

She makes you beg for your pain meds before she will write your scrpits and it makes you feel like a pill junkie

|  Why did she go into this field  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2010

The office is the poorest ran one I have ever seenPoor bedside mannertoo many tests and procedures but must do to get medicationDid not listen.

|  Torture  |  show details
by In total shock someone can practice medicine. on Feb 3rd, 2010

A Mickey Mouse Operation!!!The doctor needs to hire someone to run her office. Never an appointment open, make beg, the cancel appointments and don't tell the patient. But if you cancel your appointment you must pay $$$$.I want not let this woman work on a street rat.

|  poorest patient care i ever received, truely pathetic dr... run!  |  show details
by a human being on Jul 29th, 2009

this dr was absolutely pathetic. she has no bedside mannor and doesn't know how to return a phone call or answer a page. totally unprofessional. doesn't have any medical knowledge. i found more help on the internet for free. i am a heart patient who needed to be closely monitored after receiving 7 cardiac stents from a heart attack at 29 but she called 5 days later after 7 calls. if you value your life you should run from this dr. she operates at southern hills because she couldn't make it at any other hospital. if i could rate her lower than one star i would!

Apr 23rd, 2009

Staff is as professional as it should be. When calling a patients name in the waiting room area they should address them as Ms., Mrs, or Mr., unless the patient states otherwise.

|  Still Unsure  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2008

I hate to give any one a bad review for anything. Surveys have shown that people tell 10 or more people when they receive bad service instead of the source. But it is kind of hard to complain to deaths ears. The office staff has no compasion for patients who are in pain, hence its a pain clinic. The doctor, in my opinion tries the same treatments for all patients no matter the symptoms, test results, complaints etc. Go figure. Just overall unsatisfied and left in worse pain than before started treatment.

|  unethical standarfd of practice  |  show details
by Roger A. Conger on Feb 5th, 2008

would not give me test results done by her; chose to drop me as a patient with no explation; will not respond to phone calls; stopped me cold-turkey from pain meds she had been prescribing including methadone causing MAJOR withdrawl symptoms not to mention left me hanging in severe pain all with no explanation