Dr. Anna-Louise Molette Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anna-Louise Molette?

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Saw this doctor for extreme pain from back injuroes and knees. She has had me come back 3 Fridays in a row and still has not prescribed me anything for pain and I am only getting worse. Am seeking a new doctor bexause I refuse to pay a doctor who doesn't treat me especially after she said I had a lot of issues and my back is a mess.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

The staff was wonderful but i believe that Dr. Molette has too much on her plate and therefore leaves her lacking in bedside manners. Compassion is not her strong suit.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Dr. Molette has always been good to me.

Find Another Doctor!

Posted on January 17th, 2014

This entire office should be shut down. The office manager is a joke. The "nurse" left me bruised from repeated attempts at an IV. During my procedure (which did nothing to help with pain) I told the doctor I could feel the needles and it was hurting. She advised me to "just hold on". If I have to hurt for the rest of my life, I will never set foot in that office again.

My Doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2013

Dr Molette make a diagnosis that was right for me when other doctors never took the time to find the problems that was causeing my pain. She made a accurate diagnosis in a very short period of time and had made me feel like their is a future without being in pain 24 hours a day. She has made every effort to help in any way she can.

Very kind office

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

My mom was and I am a patient of dr. Molette. She and her staff have been very attentive, kind, and understanding. I lost my mom last year and Dr. Molette's office manager really helped me out. I just want to say thank you all!

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Dr. Molette and her staff have always been kind and actually LISTEN to my husband and myself. My husband has been a patient of Dr. Molette's for almost a year now following multiple back surgeries and dealing with chronic pain. I highly recommend Dr. Molette and her staff.

Posted on July 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Molette's for several years. I am a recovering drug addict. I have chronic pain. One thing I can say is Dr. Molette has helped control my pain without narcotics. I thank the Lord for her daily. I only have medicare and my wife and I are on limited income. I have ran up a bill with her office, her office manager has worked with me allowing me to pay $10 a month, They do not make me feel uncomfortable when I come for my visits. I love Dr.Molette and her staff.

Posted on July 25th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Mollette for about 1 year. Sometime the wait is long, mostly it is ok. They reviewed my X-rays and sent me for physical therapy. The injections didn't work but the burning of the nerve did. I was able to get down off the medications. I see dr Hubbard and she spends a great deal of time with me and actively tries to make my life better and for me to be on the least amount of meds as possible. I got a follow up call after each injection or procedure. I feel comfortable in the waiting room unlike some other clinics I have been at.

Horrible office staff.

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

I wouldn't tell anyone to go to this Dr. A wanna be be, Nurse practitioner named Hubbard won't spend anytime with you, and is opening the door , before you can finish your question. She pretends to be checking your breath sounds. I put her stethoscope on my back for 1 second, felt my shoulder and was ready to walk out the door. I HAVE BACK PAIN!!! The office manager is rude, and has no idea what she is doing. The entire staff treats you like a drug addict!!! Forget about asking for anything!! They make your next appointment without even asking if that's a good time. They make you feel like you're trash.

Dr Molette/Dr Hubbard

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I have found both Dr Molette and Dr Hubbard to be very knowledgeable and sincerely interested in every visit I have had with them. They are no different than most any other doctor's visits I have had in that they are very busy and seem to be trying very diligently to see all their patients as quickly as they can. It's tough for patients to wait their turn especially when dealing with pain issues. Their office is always aware of who is waiting and gets everyone in and out as quickly as they can. No doctor's office is a drive through restaurant and sometimes there are unavoidable situations that I'm sure doctors can't always predict. However there is still some room for improvement and I'm confident they are working toward improving speed issues.

Does not listen or care

Posted on June 12th, 2013

BAD DR! If you even get to see a real Dr! Does not listen or care. If you don't do what she wants she doesn't help you at all. BIG EGO!! Either take what she tells you to take or she gives you something that doesn't work.

Doctor's Response

We appreciate your feedback and apologize your experience with us did not meet your needs. The doctor works with patients to best prescribe medication based on a patients needs at the time of visit. If you would like to discuss this more please give us a call at 615 459 3244.