A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tseng
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tseng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Tseng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Tseng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Tseng MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Tseng practice?
- Dr. Anna Tseng has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Tseng practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.