A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Tseng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tseng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anna Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna A. Tseng practice?
Dr. Anna Tseng practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Tseng, Dr. Anabel Tseng, Dr. Anya Tseng, Dr. Deeann Tseng, Dr. Hana Tseng, Dr. Hanna Tseng, Dr. Hannah Tseng, Dr. Hannelore Tseng