A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Tseng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Tseng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Tseng MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Tseng practice?
- Dr. Anna Tseng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Tseng practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.