Dr. Anna Alberici DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

August 21st, 2016
Terrible doctor
She is very rude abrupt not personal at all. would never recommend anyone go see her. after visits with her 90% of the time I would walk out of that office in tears I can't stand her.

July 25th, 2014
Doesn't Really Seem To Care About Her Patients
I went to see Dr. Alberici for the first time and she was extremely abrupt with me. She told me I needed to have a biopsy done of my thyroid when I had actually already had it done. She doesn't really seem to be too concerned about her patients health - and she's a doctor!!!! I had gone to see her because I have been having a prolonged cough and sore throat. She hardly listened to my lungs and took a QUICK look at my throat and said I was fine. Please do some research before going to go to see this doctor!!

January 9th, 2012
BOO TWO THUMBS DOWN
This is THE WORSE DOCTOR EVER. I made an appointment for my 14 yr old for the pediatric doctor, they didn't have his info all in the computer yet and she barged in the room looked in his throat and said how you doing in school and the nurse went to give her the special ed. papers on him and she commented "guess I should've looked at these before I saw him". He wasn't even suppose to see her and she didn't really care. The day before I saw her for myself and she rushed the appointment and didn't give me my proper meds. I was on from a previous Dr. in another state. Definetly not looking out for my best interest or my childs. THE WAIT WAS HORRIBLY LONG