A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Altshuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Altshuler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Hot Flashes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Lea Altshuler MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anna L. Altshuler practice?
- Dr. Anna Altshuler has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Altshuler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.