A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Arsenous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Arsenous is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Arsenous, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arsenous graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Arsenous has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Arsenous MD is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anna Arsenous practice?
- Dr. Anna Arsenous has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Arsenous practices Surgery near Glendale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortland, NY.