A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Bakardjiev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakardjiev
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bakardjiev Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Bakardjiev, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Listeria Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakardjiev graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bakardjiev has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Ivanova Bakardjiev MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Anna I. Bakardjiev practice?
- Dr. Anna Bakardjiev has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Bakardjiev practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.