A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Bakardjiev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Bakardjiev, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Listeria Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakardjiev graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bakardjiev has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Ivanova Bakardjiev MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Anna I. Bakardjiev practice?
- Dr. Anna Bakardjiev has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anna Bakardjiev practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Stockton, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.