Overall Review

May 12th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
Dr.Anna Banas is a professional doctor who took care of my children ever since they were so young. My older daughter is 19 years old, my son is 16, and my younger daughter who is 3 years old. She has always given my children the best care ever, and she treats them like if they were her own children. Basically, she once saved my sons life when she said he had to go immediately to the Hospital when he was diagnosed with appendicitis. I am very thankful for her very professional and good care for my children. Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to give her a review.

July 18th, 2012
best office ever
the staff there are amazing! !! best doctors office in Chicago

November 2nd, 2011
A+++!
Excellent doc., always nice and smiled. Her diagnoses are always accurate, staff nice and very helpful.

November 16th, 2010
I have twin boys and a little girl my boys are 13yrs and she is their doctor since birth and i wolud never change her in a million years or for nothin.Dr Banas is a wonderfull dr cause she listens to the patient understands them and of course her diagnosis is always correct for those 13 yrs i never had a problem with that doctor and i would recommend her to anyone from my friends, family or just a person from the street who would ask me anything about her. LOVE HER

March 22nd, 2010
Dr. Banas is very much loved by our family. She loves what she does and it shows. She is great with my 3 kids, very patient ,caring and at the same time very informative. She always fully explains my kids' conditions to me so I can properly take care of them at home.Her office girls are also very friendly and accomodating.

March 19th, 2010
dr. Banas
Dr. Banas is great! She listened to my health problem and gave me a lot of information. She's always eager to answer any questions and concerns. Sh ...

February 17th, 2010
Great doctor!
Dr. Banas is a very caring, patient doctor. She loves what she does and it shows! She is great with my 2 kids and spends a great deal of time with me answering my questions and concerns. The office staff is very pleasant and accomodating. It's a great paractice all together.

January 15th, 2010
Great practice!
Dr. Banas is a wonderful doctor. My kids are very comfortable around herand so am I. She answers any of my questions and concerns and keeps me inform ...

January 4th, 2010
a great doctor!
Dr.Banas is a wonderful doctor. I have two kids and they just love her. She is very friendly , engages my kids in a conversation so they're at ease. She always takes time to listen to my concerns and it seems like she really cares about both her small patients and their parents. The staff is also very friendly and accomodating. I will recommend dr. Banas to everyone!