Dr. Anna Barnett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Barnett?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 30th, 2017

Not a good experience

Although I think she provided sound medical advice for one of the conditions discussed, I did not appreciate her bedside manner and even thought I asked more than once during the appt, I was not given advice on 2 of the 3 items I brought up. It was as if she was speaking down to me as if I were a child, and she did not seem to take my concerns seriously. Although she spent more time with me than some providers I have seen in the past, I left feeling extremely frustrated and without help for 2 of the 3 things I brought up. In the end, it felt more like a one-sided approach to medicine where it was her way or the highway. I decided the next day to cancel my follow up and will start the process of finding another doctor. I did notice that EVERY other patient in this doctor's office appeared to be at least 2x my age - perhaps with an older patient panel, Dr. Barnett is not used to dealing with younger patients (I'm in my 30s) who expect their physician to be a partner in their healthcare rather than a strict parent who lays down the law about how to approach things and ignores or dismisses concerns that don't seem as pressing.

January 5th, 2016