A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Bell-Hibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Male Circumcision
- Postpartum Depression
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell-Hibbs graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell-Hibbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna K Bell-Hibbs MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Bell-Hibbs practice?
- Dr. Anna Bell-Hibbs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Bell-Hibbs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Battle Ground, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Battle Ground Obstetricians & Gynecologists.