A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Berenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Berenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenstein graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Berenstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Berenstein MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Berenstein practice?
- Dr. Anna Berenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Berenstein practices Internal Medicine near Woodside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Woodside Internists.