A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Bernus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Bernus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pulmonary Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernus graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bernus has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance