A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Bernus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Bernus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernus graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bernus has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Bernus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anna Bernus practice?
- Dr. Anna Bernus has 9 office locations.
Dr. Anna Bernus practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Loma Linda Pediatricians and Loma Linda Cardiologists.