A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Berry, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Berry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna B. Berry practice?
Dr. Anna Berry practices Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.