A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Bettendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Bettendorf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Bettendorf, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bettendorf graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bettendorf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Peacock Bettendorf MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anna P. Bettendorf practice?
- Dr. Anna Bettendorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Bettendorf practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Physiatrists.