A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Bilhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Bilhorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilhorn graduated from University of Wisconsin-Madison Medical School.
Dr. Bilhorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Kathleen Bilhorn MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna K. Bilhorn practice?
- Dr. Anna Bilhorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Bilhorn practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists.