A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Birn-Forys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Birn-Forys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birn-Forys
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birn-Forys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Birn-Forys, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Birn-Forys graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Birn-Forys has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Birn-Forys MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Birn-Forys practice?
- Dr. Anna Birn-Forys has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Birn-Forys practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.