A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Bonadonna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Bonadonna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Bonadonna, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonadonna graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonadonna has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna M Bonadonna MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Bonadonna practice?
- Dr. Anna Bonadonna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anna Bonadonna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.