Dr. Anna Budayr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Budayr?

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Excellent, supportive doctor who makes time for patients

An angel

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Dr. Budayr is amazing. She is compassionate yet realistic and down to earth. She has helped me tremendously and I cannot recommend her enough.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Fabulous doctor. Will pretty much do anything to help you, above and beyond a typical doctor. I think it's been 8 years working with her, even going back and forth and phone sessions while I was living in San Luis Obispo!

Outside the box

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Dr Budayr has been my psychiatrist for a few years now and she is by far the best psych I've seen. I have moved a few hundred miles away from her office but still work with her for many reasons. The main thing is that she thinks outside the box. She is not just by the book and because she has researched many medications and different off-label uses she has helped me get through addictions which I never thought would be possible. I cannot stress this enough. She is willing to try medications that some doctors would not, and for someone with addiction and treatment-resistant depression this is key. She is also extremely nice and understanding. She is the one doctor I have been able to be completely honest with because I know she won't judge me.

The best psychiatrist I've ever encountered

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Dr. Budayr is the rare doctor who goes above and beyond to make sure that her patients feel cared for and safe. Before I saw her, I had been to dozens of psychiatrists and tried about twenty different medications for my depression. It wasn't until I met Dr. Budayr, however, that I found a combination of anti-depressants that worked for me. She's thoughtful and willing to try different types of medications for people with treatment-resistant depression. As far as her character, I can only give her the highest rating. She has spent time on the phone with me when I needed it and not charged me for it and in general demonstrated that she truly cares about me; I am not just another "customer." I would recommend her to anyone truly suffering from depression or anxiety.

Posted on October 8th, 2015