Overall Review

2.8

April 6th, 2016
Won't help you!
She refused on multiple visits to address all my concerns. She basically had told me to never have any more kids (I have one!)and to quit work! I don't have a husband who is an assistant district attorney to support me like she does. Also have my daughter flu meds without testing to see if she even had the flu. She had upper respz

November 25th, 2015
Rude and Disrespectfull Office Manager
The staff were pleasant and helpful with the exception of Toni. I believe she is the Office Manager. She was rude, condescending, and disrespectful. Also behaved as if she was on some sort of power trip. Horrible attitude for someone who works with people.

November 23rd, 2015
Worst experience each time
I have had a total of 7 visits with this doctor. In every occasion I have waited over an hour in the waiting room, as well as the same in the room just to see her. She doesn't seem to care about her patients, it's just get you in and out. I have made my own diagnosis several times and she just agrees and sends you on your way. Office is dirty and very outdated. It's embarrassing to say the least. She does not value the time that people put into having to go to the doctor, yet alone the pain and suffering they may be enduring. I have never in my 30 years had such a horrible experience, every time we've gone. I am finding another primary

August 31st, 2015
Poor
i've been a patient of dr. burson's for about a year, and i am currently looking for another healthcare provider. i DREAD having to go to her office. her staff is friendly and courteous, however, dr. burson herself is distant, cold and does not listen to patient concerns. she also uses condescending tones and sarcasm with you is you disagree with her course of treatment.

April 23rd, 2015
She really cares. Doesn't want to fill you up with needless medicines.

March 30th, 2015
horrible doctor
Anna burnson is a very rude unprofessional woman like you should beg her forgiveness for having to make her work for her money...i took my 2 year old daughter in to see her panicked bc she was losing her hair by the handful and she told me it was my fault and that i let her get into something... well i know better than that i took her out of her care and took her to another doctor and my daughter was diagnosed with something quit common and this doc could explain it.to me rather than blame me or my.mothering skills after running some tests of course THAT DAY and put her on meds and now her hair is.growing back with no problems...no thanks to her she is a pathetic excuse for a doctor, they take an oath to help us, make us feel better, and she is no sort of example of a respectable doctor...DO NOT TAKE YOUR LOVED ONES TO HER

September 20th, 2013
Horrible, pompous, smug dr! Avoid!
Avoid this dr at all costs unless you want to leave feeling worse than when you walked in. Her receptionist and nurse were very courteous and helpful. It was a shock when I met Dr, Burson, herself. I had spent a great deal of times filling out her forms detailing the severe pain issues I have been dealing with recently because of arthritis in my back, a bulging disc, sciatica, and fibromyalgia. I should have saved myself the time because I had to tell everything to her nurse and then again to her. That I can understand, but the moment I told her I was in a great deal of pain, she put my chart aside and said she "couldn't get involved in pain medication" and that "no doctor in this area will". She told me she wouldn't help me until I got her all my previous medical records. At the time I was in a great deal of pain and offered her thd records and MRI's from the back specialist that i saw in dallas. She would not accept these since they didn't come directly to her office from my old doctor's office. Then she told me that she does not believe in the diagnosis of fibromyalgia, but then later in the appointment told me that studies show that pain medication doesn't treat fibro. Those two statements seemed contradictory to me. I asked if she could at least speculated what what's going on with me to cause the severe pain. She listed a number of issues that she would test for. I told her that I had already had those tests done and they had come out negative. She said that what I told her didn't matter and that my description of what I was feeling couldn't be taken as "real symptoms" until she saw my records. As a final attempt to get some help, any help from her I asked her how much ibuprofen and Tylenol are dangerous because I have been taking up to 6 500mg ibuprofen and 5 500mg Tylenol a day in order to find some relief from thd pain. She wasn't even slightly concerned, instead she smiled at me and smugly told me that this would just motivate me to get my records to her faster. I told her that no, that would just motivate me to go back to Dallas and that i make an appointment to see my previous doctor and I left the room. Shame on you doctor for basically calling me a liar about my symptoms and pigeon holing me as a drug seeking addict. If you don't want to treat patients in pain, please state that when the appointment is made so that people with legitimate medical issues don't have to waste their time and $90 in your office.

July 30th, 2013
Dr. Burson spent very little time answering my questions; her staff seem incompetent to submit prescriptions properly; cleanliness of all areas is lacking; her office manager is rude and confrontational toward patients when they express a legitimate concern or question. I would not recommend this medical office to anyone. Her receptionist is kind and caring and polite. The receptionist is the only part of this establishment that is commendable. Save yourself some time and money and seek ,medical help elsewhere.

March 4th, 2013
bad dr and staff
I thought I liked this dr until her staff couldnt do their job and she would not treat my daughter who has health issues because she didnt have her records from our old dr....she also has not treated my other daughter who has has stomach pains for months, dr buson keeps ignoring it......im done my kids need better care than this

October 13th, 2011
Not a very good doctor
I went to this doctor when I was pregnant because I was having problems with my legs and feet swelling and not being able to walk on them and having a severe rash in my first trimester. She kept saying I was having a pregnancy rash so when I went to my obgyn he was saying no its too soon for a pregnancy rash its a severe allergic reaction to something and you need a doctor to diagnose it. I kept trying to get Burson to diagnose it and she refused. I will never go back to this doctor.

August 6th, 2008
dependable help when needed
i have been going to dr. Burson over i guess 2yrs now and have always been treated with the utmost in care (i'm not an easy patient to deal with). dr. Burson though, has always went above and beyond the call of duty to help or cure my ails. i would recomend her services (and have) to all my friends and family. if all the doctors in this area shared her ethics and patient concerns, southern oklahoma would trully be the Mecca for all people of these fifty states that need professional, medical treatment.