A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Cabeca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Cabeca, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Cabeca, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Age Management
- Bio-identical hormone therapy
- Functional Medicine
- Holistic and integrative medicine
- Nutritional therapy
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Preparing for pregnancy
- Weight loss
- hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabeca graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabeca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anna M. Cabeca practice?
- Dr. Anna Cabeca practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Preventive Medicine near St. Simons Island, GA.