A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Cabeca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Cabeca, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Cabeca, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabeca graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cabeca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Cabeca DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anna Cabeca practice?
- Dr. Anna Cabeca has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Cabeca practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Preventive Medicine near Saint Simons Island, GA.
See Saint Simons Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Saint Simons Island Preventive Medicine Specialists.