A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Carrillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Carrillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Carrillo, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrillo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Carrillo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Carrillo MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anna Carrillo practice?
- Dr. Anna Carrillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Carrillo practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Poway, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Poway Psychiatrists.