Dr. Anna Carrillo Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Anna Carrillo?

Posted on February 19th, 2017

I've had 3 appointments with Dr. Carrillo, primarily for medication management. Dr. Carrillo has been empathetic, practical and friendly.

Posted on October 31st, 2015

My two girls have been seeing Dr. Carrillo for several years. She is a wonderful Doctor. She spends time with me & explains everything to me. I/we see her every 6 weeks & we travel over an hour to see her. I wouldn't even consider seeing anyone else. My girls have improved because of her.

Posted on July 27th, 2015

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THIS WOMAN! She has terrible bedside manner when she finally makes it to one of your appointments. She cancelled on my son three times and when we finally saw her she was 30 minutes late for our appointment (she never apologized) and within the first 5 minutes of the initial visit had referred to my 10 year old son as "obese"...right in front of him! Shame on you Dr Carrillo! To make matters worse I was speaking to a friend of mine about the awful experience that I had had with a child psychiatrist in Poway when she stood up in shock and said "I hope you didnt take him to Dr Carrillo!" Wow, apparently she and another one of her friends are compiling a case with the medical board regarding her and her practice. Please please please do not take your child to this person

Posted on July 24th, 2017