A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Chavana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Chavana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Chavana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavana graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chavana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Lisa Chavana MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anna L. Chavana practice?
- Dr. Anna Chavana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anna Chavana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.