Dr. Anna Contomitros Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anna Contomitros?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Anna Contomitros?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2016

Best female gynecologist.

Dr Anna is caring, compassionate and very professional. Her office is fully licensed with multiple awards!

May 14th, 2016

Dr. Anna is simply the best

Woman to Woman Gynecology is the first gynecology office to show me true compassion and consideration. I have been going to one of the highest rated offices in the valley for almost 5 years, but am now planning to switch doctors because of the wonderful services I've received at this office. Not only is the staff friendly, patient, and understanding, but Dr. Anna shows that she truly cares about her patients! Not only that, I called and was able to make a same day appointment with maybe a 15 minute wait time! Furthermore, out of all the blood tests I've had done at previous offices, this is the first place to notify me that I am Rh-negative. During my visit, they did nothing but help and educate me. Truly one of the best experiences I've had at a doctors office! Thank you so much, Dr. Anna and staff.

October 17th, 2015

Dr Anna Contomitros is an excellent gynecologist in Las Vegas.

May 28th, 2015

Female Gynecologist in Las Vegas

Dr Anna Contomitros is very caring and professional gynecologist.

December 22nd, 2014

Knowledgeable accurate compassionate talented Doctor!!

My fiancé and I just moved here in Vegas and I am looking for a good OB to get my annual check-up. At first, I have searched and tried an OB that was referred to us that also has a good review in the web but it turned out to be the most awful experience I ever had, also she doesn't even know what she is talking about and her medical advice was to drink water and as a person that has a background in nursing I was beyond shock at her missed diagnosis story short, Doctor Anna Contomitros was very helpful,thorough and took the time to hear my story and offered a solution that had me back in TOP health. I HIGHLY recommend her and her staff if you are looking for the BEST doctor in Las Vegas. PS Doctor Anna is also very clean organized and very sharp smart. Thank you for all your help.

December 11th, 2014

The best of the best

Dr. Contomitros is the most thorough and caring physician I've ever been to!

August 8th, 2013

A Woman's Doctor

I have experienced UITs my whole adult life. For most of 2011 I suffered from UTIs every 2 weeks! No sooner did one trial of antibiotics end and the symptoms returned! Urgent Care and my Primary ran out of drugs to suggest! Sent to an OB/GYN, I chose Dr. Anna. She immediately put me on E-String, a diaphragm type insert that exudes estrogen into the vagina. It worked! Since May 2012 I have not had one UTI. As we age our estrogen levels drop, Dr. Anna firmly believes that this product aides in the improved health of our system. I can attest to the health of my vagina, and therefore my health!!

May 26th, 2013

Female gynecologic surgeon who cares

I highly recommend Dr Anna Contomitros. She spent time with me and explained in details everything I asked. Her office is beautiful and the women staff were very helpful and kind.

April 3rd, 2013

Caring doctor

In all of my experiences with doctors Dr Anna Contomitros is the best. She is compassionate and a very good listener. She explained medical concepts and answered my questions in details. I wish I had met her earlier. I would have spent time and money. I highly recommend her.

January 23rd, 2013

Best doctor for women

I went Doc anna t contomitros 2 years ago, the first visit was great. Unfortunately last year my insurance was changed HMO, the provider, southeast medical association was the worst health system. Never touch them!! The doctor for woman care was horrible. I was suffering from last Augest till this Jan change insurance and went back to Doc Contomitros . Even the waiting time a little longer but it worth of it. Their new office is nice decorated, comfortable and relaxing. Stuff were all courtesy and Doc , she is so patient and professional. I was so worried about my situation before I visited her. Now I feel much better and will just follow every step she will take to solve my health problem. If you are not satisfied with you doc now, try Doc Contomitros. You will never feel let down.

December 26th, 2011

Love Dr. M

I highly recommend..Just wonderful

August 6th, 2011

This clinic does provide abortion services (it's the first thing in the title of their website) but you probably wouldn't know it if you didn't see the website. I went with my girlfriend for some minor symptoms completely unrelated to abortion, and we got the same level of care we'd expect from a clinic that didn't provide abortion services. My girlfriend is still learning English so I went in case she needed an interpreter, but Dr. Contomitros patiently spoke slowly and simply so my girlfriend could understand. Also, the doctor was able to see us the same day we called, which is why we chose this clinic. My g.f. is a nurse and was very happy with the care here. She chose the star levels for the review (not that I disagree, I was pleased too), and she checked this review before I hit Send.