Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The best of the best  |  show details
by Laura on Dec 10th, 2014

Dr. Contomitros is the most thorough and caring physician I've ever been to!

|  A Woman's Doctor  |  show details
by LaVerne A. on Aug 8th, 2013

I have experienced UITs my whole adult life. For most of 2011 I suffered from UTIs every 2 weeks! No sooner did one trial of antibiotics end and the symptoms returned! Urgent Care and my Primary ran out of drugs to suggest! Sent to an OB/GYN, I chose Dr. Anna. She immediately put me on E-String, a diaphragm type insert that exudes estrogen into the vagina. It worked! Since May 2012 I have not had one UTI. As we age our estrogen levels drop, Dr. Anna firmly believes that this product aides in the improved health of our system. I can attest to the health of my vagina, and therefore my health!!

|  Female gynecologic surgeon who cares  |  show details
by Mary Sharp on May 26th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr Anna Contomitros. She spent time with me and explained in details everything I asked. Her office is beautiful and the women staff were very helpful and kind.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
by Pari Tabaka on Apr 3rd, 2013

In all of my experiences with doctors Dr Anna Contomitros is the best. She is compassionate and a very good listener. She explained medical concepts and answered my questions in details. I wish I had met her earlier. I would have spent time and money. I highly recommend her.

|  Does not Take Responsibility for error that she makes!!  |  show details
by Vicki Smith on Jan 30th, 2013

Don't go to this doctor.....she put the wong pap smear results in another persons file rather than my daughters. Now....10 months later when my daughter called to make her annual apt. she finds out her last pap smear came back abnormal!! They could not find the result at first and had to call her back because they were in someone else file!!!! Now she will not make it right be paying for the lab fee of only 100.00 for a test she really needs now. My daughter had insurance back then and the test would have been covered but now she will need to pay out of pocket. I plan to picket her office....Please pass the word around as this is so wrong. Seems no one wants to take any responsiblity these days!!! Hoping and praying my baby girl is okay...her name is Dr.Anna Contomitros, MD, Woman To Woman Gynecology, 7908 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas.

|  Best doctor for women  |  show details
by WL on Jan 22nd, 2013

I went Doc anna t contomitros 2 years ago, the first visit was great. Unfortunately last year my insurance was changed HMO, the provider, southeast medical association was the worst health system. Never touch them!! The doctor for woman care was horrible. I was suffering from last Augest till this Jan change insurance and went back to Doc Contomitros . Even the waiting time a little longer but it worth of it. Their new office is nice decorated, comfortable and relaxing. Stuff were all courtesy and Doc , she is so patient and professional. I was so worried about my situation before I visited her. Now I feel much better and will just follow every step she will take to solve my health problem. If you are not satisfied with you doc now, try Doc Contomitros. You will never feel let down.

|  Love Dr. M  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2011

I highly recommend..Just wonderful

Aug 6th, 2011

This clinic does provide abortion services (it's the first thing in the title of their website) but you probably wouldn't know it if you didn't see the website. I went with my girlfriend for some minor symptoms completely unrelated to abortion, and we got the same level of care we'd expect from a clinic that didn't provide abortion services. My girlfriend is still learning English so I went in case she needed an interpreter, but Dr. Contomitros patiently spoke slowly and simply so my girlfriend could understand. Also, the doctor was able to see us the same day we called, which is why we chose this clinic. My g.f. is a nurse and was very happy with the care here. She chose the star levels for the review (not that I disagree, I was pleased too), and she checked this review before I hit Send.

Nov 15th, 2010

I have visited her a few times and she was able to help me. For the most part, she has great patience with my questions. My husband is also grateful for her, helping me recover from problems I had unresolved with other doctors.

|  A doctor and great FRIEND  |  show details
by Kristall 25yrs old on Jul 12th, 2010

My name is Kristall Henry. I have been going to Anna since 08. She is so professional and so kind. Shes always understanding of my concerns and always willing to work with my needs. Anna recently performed surgery in May and what a blessing! I was terrified of surgery and i over came this fear to Anna. She is such a comforting soul and did a phenomenal job with my surgery. I would recommend Anna to anyone because i truly trust my life to this loving women!

|  Complete Womens Care  |  show details
by S Wilson on Jun 2nd, 2010

Dr. Anna has created a small haven for women. Her office staff is warm and pleasent. The office offers the convenience of lab specimen collection.Dr. Anna is curious, sensible and dedicated. I trust her with my healthe challenges and my wellness.Best of all I no longer dread going to the Doctor!

by Anonymous on Feb 5th, 2009

She diagnosed and admited me into surgery that she did within 24hrs! EXCEPTIONAL!!

|  disgusted  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2008

I went for a regular gynecology visit , after reviewing this doctors affiliation with St.Rose hospitals. While I was waiting in the lobby, I found out from several other patients that I was in an abortion clinic. Tell your friends!!!!!!!!!