A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Cuomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Cuomo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuomo graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cuomo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Shriners Hospital for Children
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Vergun Cuomo MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anna V. Cuomo practice?
- Dr. Anna Cuomo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Cuomo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.