A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Cuomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Cuomo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuomo
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cuomo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuomo graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Cuomo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Shriners Hospital for Children
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Vergun Cuomo MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anna V. Cuomo practice?
- Dr. Anna Cuomo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anna Cuomo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.